It’s the time of year where we all go a little bit crazy for chocolate. And why not? It’s delicious, and there are so many ways to enjoy it! But what about those of us who don’t eat dairy? Or maybe you’re just a little skeptical about all the additives in your favorite chocolate bar. Well, we’ve got you covered!
If you’re looking for a gift for someone who loves fruit and chocolate (and who doesn’t?), look no further than adding our chocolate banana pops to your fruit baskets. This amazing recipe is sure to please any recipient.
Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
- 4 medium-sized bananas bananas
- 8 ounces good quality chocolate chips
- Optional toppings: sprinkles, chopped nuts, coconut flakes
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Dip each banana half into the melted chocolate, using a fork to hold it and coat it evenly.
- Place the chocolate covered bananas onto the parchment paper.
- If desired, sprinkle the bananas with toppings.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Quick Tips For Fruit Baskets
- Choose fruit that is in season for the freshest and most flavorful options.
- Consider using a liner or arranging the fruit in a specific pattern to make the basket look more polished and professional.
- If you’re giving the basket as a gift, add a handwritten note or a small banner with a message.
- If you’re transporting the basket, make sure it is securely packed and protected so that the fruit doesn’t get damaged.
- Consider including a few non-fruit items, such as chocolates or small toys, to add some extra interest to the basket.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s delicious and healthy, look no further than our chocolate banana pops. They’re made with real bananas, which means they have tons of vitamins and nutrients that will keep you going throughout your day. And the creamy chocolate coating is made with real cocoa butter, so it’s full of antioxidants and healthy fats.
But don’t just take our word for it—try one yourself!